Some of our Services may be subject to additional conditions or rules. You warrant and agree that, while using the website, you shall not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Post any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Post files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have expressly received all necessary consents.
- Post files or content that contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
- Post surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another User of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying any public area of the Services.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
In order to access some features of the Service, you may have to create an account. You must be at least 18 years of age to register an account and by creating an account, you represent that you are at least 18 years old. Minor children may only access account-related features using a parent or guardian/’s account so long as the parent or guardian consents and accept full responsibility for the conduct of the child. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. If your contact information changes, you agree that you will promptly update the account information to reflect those changes. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify konquezt.com immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although konquezt.com will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of konquezt.com or others due to unauthorized use. Accounts are registered to personally and, other than explicitly permitted in these Terms of Services, (i) may not be shared, sold, traded, gifted or otherwise transferred at any time under any circumstances and (ii) you may not disclose your password to anyone else.
Konquezt.com permits you to link to materials on the Service for personal, non-commercial purposes only. Konquezt.com reserves the right to discontinue aspect of the service at any time.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Konquezt.com does not sell, exchange, or release your personal information without your consent to any third parties.
Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
Konquezt.com does not hold responsibility for the content of advertisements and promotional creative produced externally that appear on konquezt.com.